South Burnaby Metro Club Youth Soccer Program
Our club is dedicated to providing organized sports programs to youths between the ages of 5 and 18 a place to play organized soccer.
- SOCCER REFEREE CLINIC DATES NOW AVAILABLE – REGISTER EARLY AS THESE CLINICS FILL UP QUICKLY – CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE REFEREES PROGRAM PAGES FOR MORE DETAILS
- ALL OUR DIVISIONAL TEAMS FROM U11 TO U18 ARE NOW FULL
- ALL OUR MINI TEAMS ARE NOW FULL
- TO BE ADDED TO A WAITLIST…YOU CAN MESSAGE US…INCLUDE YOUR PLAYER’S NAME, BIRTHDATE AND A CONTACT NAME AND PHONE NUMBER.
- SOCCER REGISTRATION FEES INCLUDE A TEAM JERSEY INCLUDING SHORTS AND SOCKS; TEAM AND PLAYER PHOTO AND OUR SOCCER SKILLS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM.
- If you have any questions, call either Samantha Puckrin at 778-235-9087 or Stan Leong at 604-817-6056
U6 TO U10 GAME SCHEDULES WILL SOON BE AVAILABLE…FIRST LEAGUE GAMES COMMENCE ON SATURDAY, OCTOBER 18TH, 2014.
- ALL Mini Players are invited to attend Doug Gordon’s Technical Training and Development sessions starting Mondays at Burnaby Lake West Sports Complex, Field #1 - the U6 to U8s attend from 6pm to 7:00pm while the U9 to U11s attend from 7:00pm to 8:00pm
- The first session starts Monday, September 15, 2014 and these sessions run every Monday night except for October 13 (Thanksgiving holiday)
- The last session is December 15, 2014.
- Contact Us for More Information About Us, Our Coaches, Our Programs, Our Schedules and Our Registration Process