South Burnaby Metro Club Youth Soccer Program
Our club is dedicated to providing organized sports programs to youths between the ages of 5 and 18 a place to play organized soccer.
- SOCCER REFEREE CLINIC DATES NOW AVAILABLE – REGISTER EARLY AS THESE CLINICS FILL UP QUICKLY – CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE REFEREES PROGRAM PAGES FOR MORE DETAILS – You will be redirected to the ITSportsNet online registration site.
- IT’S STILL NOT LATE TO SIGN UP YOUR SON TO PLAY YOUTH SOCCER – YOU CAN USE THE ON-LINE REGISTRATION SYSTEM BY CLICKING ONTO THE FOLLOWING LINK: CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE ON-LINE REGISTRATION SYSTEM TO PAY BY CREDIT CARD
- OR YOU CAN ATTEND ONE OF OUR IN-PERSON REGISTRATION SESSIONS ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 4 AND 11 FROM 6PM TO PM AT THE SBMC CLUBHOUSE WHICH IS LOCATED ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF THE BONSOR RECREATION CENTRE
- SOCCER REGISTRATION FEES INCLUDE A TEAM JERSEY INCLUDING SHORTS AND SOCKS; TEAM AND PLAYER PHOTO AND OUR SOCCER SKILLS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM.
- Tryouts for team placement in our U11 to U18 age groups have now concluded. U11 to U18 players can still register but will need to be assessed by the age group coordinator for prior to placement on a team.
- If you have any questions, call either Samantha Puckrin at 778-235-9087 or Stan Leong at 604-817-6056
SOCCER SEASON STARTUP INFORMATION
- ALL DIVISIONAL PLAYERS, U11Tier1 TO U18, should now have been assigned to a team and coaches will be in contact with you in regards to practice day, time and location. If you have NOT been contacted by a coach, you can email me at email@example.com
- First league games for the Divisional teams will start Saturday, September 6, 2014. Check with your coach for exact location and time of your game.
- ALL U11Tier2 PLAYERS: Within the next week, we should have the U11Tier2 players assigned to a team. The coach will be in contact with you in regards to practice day, time and location. League games for this division will not start until September 13th, 2014 as the game schedule has yet to be completed.
- ALL U6 to U8 PLAYERS: Will be meeting for first group practice session on Saturday, September 6 at 9:00am at Riverway Sports Fields (between Marine Drive and Marine Way) enter off of Nelson Ave. Players should come early to check in with the coordinators.
- ALL U9 to U10 PLAYERS: Will be meeting for first group practice session on Saturday, September 6 at 10:30am at Riverway Sports Fields.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR OUR MINI PLAYERS
- The Mini PLAYERS (U6 to U10) will continue with group practice sessions on September 13, 20 and 27. During this time, coaches will be evaluating players for selection onto their team. Teams selections will be made shorting after September 27. Once the teams have been formed, the coaches will be contacting the players in regards to practice day, time and location. Team jerseys, shorts and socks will then be given out by the coaches.
- On Saturday, October 4, all mini teams will participate in the Ombrelle Active Start Soccer Fest at Riverway Sports Fields to play fun games
- League Games for the mini teams will start on Saturday, October 11.
- ALL Mini Players are invited to attend Doug Gordon’s Technical Training and Development sessions starting Mondays at Burnaby Lake West Sports Complex, Field #1 - the U6 to U8s attend from 6pm to 7:00pm while the U9 to U19s attend from 7:00pm to 8:00pm
- The first session starts Monday, September 15, 2014 and these sessions run every Monday night except for October 13 (Thanksgiving holiday)
- The last session is December 15, 2014.
- Open to U6 to U10 age groups only in house and in developmental levels of play
- Open to mixed boys and girls teams
- Open to only boys or only girls teams
- Registration information details coming soon.
- Contact Us for More Information About Us, Our Coaches, Our Programs, Our Schedules and Our Registration Process