South Burnaby Metro Club Youth Soccer Program
Our club is dedicated to providing organized sports programs to youths between the ages of 5 and 18 a place to play organized soccer.
- SBMC’s 33rd Annual Youth Soccer Tournament – March 15 and 16, 2014
- SOCCER REFEREE CLINIC DATES NOW AVAILABLE – REGISTER EARLY AS THESE CLINICS FILL UP QUICKLY – CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE REFEREES PROGRAM PAGES FOR MORE DETAILS
- ON-LINE REGISTRATION RE-OPENS ON MARCH 15, 2014 – ALL U11 to U18 PLAYERS MUST REGISTER PRIOR TO ATTENDING THE PLAYER EVALUATION SESSION IN APRIL.
- CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE ON-LINE REGISTRATION SYSTEM TO PAY BY CREDIT CARD
- AS WE ARE USING A NEW SYSTEM, YOU WILL NEED TO CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT BEFORE YOU CAN REGISTER YOUR PLAYER
- SPRING SOCCER LEAGUE – April to June 2014
Interested coaches wishing to join a spring soccer league should contact the coordinators, Samantha Puckrin and Fred Quan as soon as possible for available spots in the league. Send us a message and we will get back to you right away. We are accepting only full teams and not individual players for the Spring League.
- FALL 2014/2015 Soccer Season Registration starts online on MARCH 17, 2014
- Contact Us for More Information About Us, Our Coaches, Our Programs, Our Schedules and Our Registration Process