The KidSport Burnaby Fund is designed to remove the financial obstacles that prevent some children from playing sports. Grants to individual athletes are give to children whose families cannot afford sport registration fees and would otherwise not be able to participate in a season of sport.
- Grants of up to $200.00 per player, to assist in paying the SBMC 2015 Fall Soccer Season registration fees are available
- Only one KidSport application per calendar year for one eligible sport may be submitted for each player
- Applications must be received prior to September 30th, 2015
Print the KidSport Burnaby Application and Guidelines and follow the instructions below:
- Section 1: filled out by the family
- Section 2: filled by SBMC
- Section 3: filled out and signed by an adult sponsor (parent, guardian or friend)
- Section 4: filled out and signed by an adjudicator who is familar with the applicant’s financial situation to verify the financial need of the family. The adjudicator can be a social worker; a school principal; a teacher or counsellor or a public health nurse. Note that family members and/or coaches will not be accepted.